Listen to their podcasts or follow the conversation on twitter on Fridays #BlackComicsChat:
- iTunes Podcast: https://t.co/uVCyksSK5o
- Stitcher Podcast: http://t.co/eQyXlpISp4
- Soundcloud Podcast: soundcloud.com/blackcomicschat
- Tumblr: blackcomicschat.tumblr.com
- Twitter: @blackcomicschat
Special thanks to the crew behind #BlackComicsChat:
- Leonard Faierman: @LeonardoEff
- Brooklyn Assata: @GBreezy20
- Thelonious Legend: @TheLegendBooks
- Marcus Kwame: @marcuskwame
Find Black Comics Chat on Facebook:
Ziki, Demi & Tolu of The Tao of Otaku chopped it with Grey Williamson about his sci-fi horror comic series Val-Mar: Prince of the Damned and his creative journey.
About The Tao of Otaku:
With new episodes every Sunday, the Tao of Otaku is a podcast that gives an African perspective on the world of comics, video games & all things geeky, hosted by Ziki, Demi & Tolu.
- Ziki is an entrepreneur working with the rest of the Otaku gang to create Kugali, an online storytelling platform. When he’s not stressing out about his company Ziki can be found flying across space and fighting crime … in his dreams of course. Actually Ziki is working on his first comic book which is due for release later this year.
- Demi loves cheesecakes, talking shit and constantly reminding us about how awesome berserk is.
- Tolu is a game developer whose taste in entertainment is all over the charts. One moment he’s reading Game of Thrones, the next he’s playing as Kirby in Smash Bros. His first few games should be coming out sometime in 2016.
Listen to Season 1 and Season 2 of the Tao of Otaku's podcasts here.
Find Tao of Otaku on Facebook:
Episode 31: From Brooklyn, New York, artist, speaker, sculptor, world traveler, comics industry veteran and creator of Val-Mar: Gifted and Cursed, Grey Williamson drops in to have a chat with Slovenly Gamer.
Grey shares memories of growing up in Brooklyn, his first job in the comic book industry, his creative process and his influences. When the conversation shifts to the topic of diversity, Grey drops some seriously thought-provoking gems.
Created by Grey Williamson